Are you dealing with some wrinkles and uneven skin tone? Searching for the best treatment? Well, two renowned options worldwide are Hydrafacial and Microneedling. Before you book any skin care treatment at Skin Club South Florida, you want to know what treatment you need. In that case, knowing the difference between Microneedling and Hydrafacial is vital. Once you understand both treatments, you can easily decide between both. So, let’s get started.
Hydrafacial vs Microneedling- What are These Treatments?
Microneedling is a famous cosmetic treatment in which tiny sterile needles are used to treat skin concerns. Needles are used to induce collagen production in the concerned areas of the skin. Thereby this treatment is also known as collagen induction therapy and derma rolling.
Hydrafacial is a multi-step cosmetic facial in which an aesthetician use super serums made of nourishing ingredients to extract, cleanse, and hydrate your skin. As a result, you get an ultimate skin glow and tight pores.
Must read: Can You get Hydrafacial While Pregnant?
Hydrafacial vs Microneedling: When you Need it?
You have got a clear picture of what these skin care treatments are. Now it’s time to understand when you should seek them.
When Experts Recommend You to Go for Microneedling:
It is recommended for dealing with the following skin issues:
Skincare: This treatment promotes skin regeneration by stimulating collagen production. As a result, you notice improvements in the appearance of acne scars.
- Fine lines and Wrinkles: Do you want to fight aging signs? Nothing works better than micro-needling. Once combined with serums and growth facts, this treatment reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Uneven Skin Tone: No one likes uneven skin tone and rough texture. So, why don’t you try derma rolling to refine your skin surface and get the smoothness you deserve?
- Stretch marks: Since this treatment can improve skin elasticity and stimulate collagen synthesis, it can reduce stretch marks’ appearance.
When Experts Recommend You to Try Hydrafacial
Aestheticians at Skin Club South Florida always recommend their customers book a session for Hydrafacial whenever they need to deal with the following skin concerns.
- Dull Complexion: Do you need instant radiance and glow? A significant event is coming soon. In that case, you should try hydra facial, which helps you eliminate uneven skin tone and dead skin cells.
- Congested pores: Open pores and congested pores make your skin look dull and uneven. By getting this deep-cleansing treatment, you can say Goodbye to impurities, blackheads and whiteheads. Check Hydrafacial before and after pictures for blackhead removal
- Dry skin: A dry patch makes you look dull and aged. Go for hydra facial because it infuses nourishing ingredients and serums into your skin. As a result, your skin looks plump and hydrated.
- Mild Wrinkles: When you have soft wrinkles, hydra facial is an effective treatment that prevents early signs of ageing. However, when you have deep wrinkles, try micro needling.
Hydrafacial vs Microneedling- Know the Difference
It’s time to know the main difference between Hydrafacial and Microneedling so it becomes easy to decide what treatment to make.
Hydrafacial is a detailed treatment that involves multiple steps such as
cleansing, exfoliation, impurities extraction and hydration. On the flip side, a small device with tiny needles creates controlled micro-injuries in the skin, stimulating collagen production and enhancing skin rejuvenation.
Mechanism of Action
The mechanism of both treatments is different. Hydracial is focused more on hydration, cleansing and extraction. Microneedling, on the other hand, emphasizes on natural healing response of your skin. Tiny needles puncture your skin and then promote collagen production.
Targeted Skin Concerns
Hydrafacial is a good treatment for those with uneven skin tone, congested pores, fine lines and dull complexion. When you have acne, scars, hyperpigmentation and ageing concerns, opting for derma rolling is always a good idea.
Downtime and Recovery
There is no downtime and recovery period for hydra facial. However, you may experience skin sensitivity, mild swelling and redness after micro needling. Recovery periods vary from one person to another. Usually, it takes 3 days to a week to enjoy recovery from this procedure.
Hydrafacial is a gentle treatment. However, when you have deep scars, experts usually apply a more profound micro-needling procedure after anaesthesia. So, it can be invasive based on your skin condition.
Number of Treatments:
You will notice visible improvement after the hydra facial. The frequency of treatment is usually once a month. In the case of micro needling, you need a series of three to six treatments spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart, which is common.
Hydrafacial vs Microneedling- Final Words
Both treatments are effective solutions for various skin concerns. When dealing with acne scars and aging issues, go with microneedling, as it’s an effective procedure. On the flip side, hydrafacial is a quite an effective procedure for those dealing with uneven skin tone and dull skin.
Do you want instant skin radiance and glow? Say Goodbye to blackheads and book a hydra facial treatment now!